Knifty Knitter

One husband, two kids, lots of pets, little time to knit. Yet I find time anyway.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

HA HA HA HA-this is rich!







What kind of yarn are you?




You are Cashmere.You are sophisticated and luxe. You can often be found in high-end boutiques and hobnobbing with the upper crust. You are one of the beautiful people and you don't let anyone forget it!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code

I don't think a quiz could be any more wrong. Hobnobbing with the upper crust? Only if I am the one taking their order. High-end boutiques? Uhhh, does that include Goodwill and Walmart? And I don't think anybody ever in my 32 years has used the word sophisticated to describe anything about me. Luxe? WTF???

Oh well-it is fun anyway!

1 Comments:

  • So luxe! hehe
    Well, cashmere *is* rare and beautiful - and so are you!! :)

    By Blogger Lolly, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home