Knifty Knitter

One husband, two kids, lots of pets, little time to knit. Yet I find time anyway.

Friday, June 30, 2006

MIA

I have not forgotten about this blog, but sometimes life just gets busy, and sometimes there just isn't anything good to say. A little bit of both has been happening to me lately, and for some reason I have been very, um, quiet. Now for those who know me that is a rare thing. Another rare thing that has been going on is I have not been knitting. There is really no reason for that, just busy with the kids and sewing and planning a baby shower, etc. I helped my cousin sew a pillow and blanket for her boyfriend who is leaving for Central Michigan University in the fall, made a dress and a pair of shorts for the kids to wear on the Fourth, several tops for me, as well as some other things. It is late at night and I am up all alone, unable to sleep yet another night, so I thought I would post a quick something. I am going to try very, very hard to post something interesting this weekend and take some pictures. Just know that I am still here, still loving to knit (I got some gorgeous yarn for the June yarn swap for Jenifer), and still want to share with all of you.

Talk to you soon-I promise!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home