Knifty Knitter

One husband, two kids, lots of pets, little time to knit. Yet I find time anyway.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

oh baby!!

These past few weeks have been surreal. I was going to sit down and write about the baby shower I gave my sister, but before I knew it Adam was headed to Reno for work, and was going to be gone over our anniversary. This seriously bummed me out, and so my parents took the kids and I up to the cabin last Thursday. My sister decided to come on Friday, and on Adam's and I 11th anniversary Saturday, she went into labor a full month early. My mom and her rushed the almost two hours home, and at 1:55 am on Sunday, my nephew was born.

I would love to write more, but the computer or Blogger or both lets me type about two words per minute, and does not let me uplaod photos. In fact, it took me about 25 minutes just to write this. Bums me out, but we are working on it. Just wanted to spread my happy, happy news!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home